Tuesday 22 February 2011

continue of personal branging research

In the last week, I have been research about colour and different material for personal branding.
Colour is the soul in the modern designs. Because colour is ever-changing and each colour has its own unique emotional factor. People are very sensitive for colour that different colours will make different feelings to people. Design business card need pay attention to the harmony between the colour and contrast, used different colours to express different meanings. It is very helpful to design of high-quality business card.

Research for Logo and patterns
Logo designed for my personal branding. It could design by a graphic character used in picture writing. And also be used some letter.
My Chinese name is Rui Zhang, and I want to design related with characteristics of the Chinese arts.

Here is some Logo I chosen from I researched.

Wrong / Right - Really smart logo!

Type FACE Type face:
Word-play: face from the type and letter T.


Twins
Very popular logo already, but thought I still share it in typography section.
Author’s comment: “Logo was made for a bold creative team consisting of two people. Two people being brothers …and fortunately born on the same day. TWINS was a suitable name for the two. To reflect the essence of the duo, a bold typeface was created to reflect the boldness of their approaches. The number 2 was integrated to show the creativeness of their ideas.”
Artists United
Simple, artistic and very clever – all in one place!

Snap – logo with very clear message.

Pattern

And then I have research of different patterns.
In my desire to design with characteristics of the Chinese art, so I researched these patterns that could be performers in Chinese style.

This one shown of blue and white porcelain.

Dragon is symbol of China. But the patterns is really difficult.


Chinese ink and wash is be handed down from generation to generation. And I really like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment